ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM is in no way affiliated with any advertisers or contractors on this website.
This website is a service for connecting consumers with local contractors, and search results should not be assumed to be or construed as recommendations by ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM.
Multiple accounts will not be tolerated. Any multiple company and multiple personal accounts found on the system and people trying to abuse the free trial sign up process will be permanently banned from this site FOREVER. If you need multiple paid accounts because of zip code issues please email us. However many thousands of dollars are spent per day on marketing for this site and this is done so for paying customers only. If your company is not licensed and insured to do business you’re not welcome on this site. If your company provides bad service to its customers and is only interested in committing fraud you’re not welcome on this site. Please go to the many telecom directory sites on the internet that dont care about anything other than taking your money to list your info in a directory AllTelecomManuals.com is not for you.
1. Your use of the ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM website (referred to collectively as the “Service” in this document) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM. This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement.
2. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM, your agreement with ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM will always include, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document.
3. By agreeing to these terms you give ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM permission to contact you with website changes, informational materials and various other promotions at the contact information you provided during creation of this account. You may unsubscribe from the correspondence at any time- ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM is not responsible for information not received by any contractor that unsubscribe from these notifications
2. Accepting the Terms
3. In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
4. You can accept the Terms by:
1. applying as a contractor and activating a searchable account
2. Using the Service. In this case, you understand and agree that ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM will treat your use of the Service as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
5. You may not use the Service and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM, or (b) you do not reside in the United States where the Service is applicable (c) you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States
6. ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM constantly updates the Service to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
7. As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM when you stop using the Services.
8. You acknowledge and agree that if ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
9. In order to access the Service, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any registration information you give to ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
10. You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
11. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers).
12. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
13. Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
14. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM may suffer) of any such breach.
15. You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
16. Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM for all activities that occur under your account.
17. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM immediately by sending a notification email to INFO@ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM.
18. You understand that all information (such company name, website, address, phone number, email, and description of services) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. All such information is referred to below as the “Content”.
19. ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content from any Service.
20. You understand that by using the Services you are exposed to Content created by individuals or third party entities independent and not affiliated with the Service. You use the Services at your own risk. Content resulting from using the Service should not be assumed to be or construed as recommendations by ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM
21. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any Content that you create, transmit or display while using the Services and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM may suffer) by doing so.
22. You acknowledge and agree that ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM owns all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM and that you shall not disclose such information without ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM’s prior written consent.
23. ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM gives you a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the Services as provided to you by ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Software or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM, in writing.
24. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM’S WARRANTY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
25. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
26. IN PARTICULAR, ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
1. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
2. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR,
3. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE
27. ANY WORK CONTRACTED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS TO YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS THAT RESULTS FROM CONTRACTING WORK FROM INFORMATION PRODUCED BY USING THE SERVICES.
28. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
29. ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
30. SUBJECT TO OVERALL PROVISION IN PARAGRAPH 11.1 ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
1. ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS;
2. ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF:
1. ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY ADVERTISING, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY ADVERTISER OR SPONSOR WHOSE ADVERTISING APPEARS ON THE SERVICES;
2. ANY CHANGES WHICH ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES);
3. THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES;
4. YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
5. YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL;
31. THE LIMITATIONS ON ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM LIABILITY TO YOU IN PARAGRAPH 11.1 ABOVE SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
32. Provision of the Services by ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM
33. Use of the Services by you
34. Your passwords and account security
35. Content in the Services
36. Proprietary rights
37. License from ALLTELECOMMANUALS.COM
38. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
39. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY